I had a fun opportunity recently that I just have to share with you!
I was interviewed by Alissa Daire Nelson, a Certified Strengths Coach, Author, and Podcaster.? Click here to listen.
During the interview, we discussed how a person’s personal strengths can relate to their bookkeeping habits. Alissa provides an interesting analysis of my top five strengths and how they play into my bookkeeping.??They are:
Merrilee?s Top 5 Strengths
- Harmony: I relate easily to people; people often tell me I have a calming effect on them.
- Consistency: I?m all about rules, policies, and procedures.
- Responsibility: Strong ethics are a must; it?s important to me that I?m dependable; and I follow through on commitments.
- Developer: I enjoy training new clients to help them succeed in their business.
- Connectedness: Client relationships are important to me.
Alissa’s analysis of my strengths is interesting and very helpful to me.? I recommend you contact Alissa and find your strengths.? It’s worth it.