I had a fun opportunity recently that I just have to share with you!
I was interviewed by Alissa Daire Nelson, a Certified Strengths Coach, Author, and Podcaster. Click here to listen.
During the interview, we discussed how a person’s personal strengths can relate to their bookkeeping habits. Alissa provides an interesting analysis of my top five strengths and how they play into my bookkeeping. They are:
Merrilee’s Top 5 Strengths
- Harmony: I relate easily to people; people often tell me I have a calming effect on them.
- Consistency: I’m all about rules, policies, and procedures.
- Responsibility: Strong ethics are a must; it’s important to me that I’m dependable; and I follow through on commitments.
- Developer: I enjoy training new clients to help them succeed in their business.
- Connectedness: Client relationships are important to me.
Alissa’s analysis of my strengths is interesting and very helpful to me. I recommend you contact Alissa and find your strengths. It’s worth it.